The Unofficial Comprehensive Alphabetical Directory to Crunchyroll’s Manga Library
Welcome to AllYourAnime.net’s Unofficial Comprehensive Alphabetical Directory to Crunchyroll’s Manga Library. Some of you already know that I started my CrunchyCrawl series to help introduce Crunchyroll’s hidden titles and gems. This time around, I’ve put together a guide to help you peruse and access all the manga titles that are or once were on offering in Crunchyroll’s library, reviewed or not. Just click on the manga title to be directed to the manga’s page.
Each title is followed by the official Crunchyroll synopsis to give you an idea of its contents. We hope this will help you discover every single title that’s missing from even Crunchyroll’s own alphabetical directory listings. I will also be marking titles with missing chapters to help you decide if it is still accessible for you and to give you a heads up for titles you will have to turn to other services to read completely. There will also be links to any reviews done by us to help you learn more. If a series has not been reviewed, it is likely due to missing chapters and unlikely to be reviewed unless the missing chapters go up on Crunchyroll’s service. If it isn’t missing chapters, I will try to provide a short explanation for why it isn’t reviewed. Finally, I would like to point out that Crunchyroll is constantly pulling chapters and titles and adding new titles so this list may not always be accurate and up to date.
- Action Mask In order to return people that have turned into monsters from the seed of hatred, our hero in mask have sealed his fist… Action mask who also appears in Japan’s national comedy manga “Crayon Shin-chan” is transformed into ultra real and ultra cool character! Go action! His fist will crush the heart of the hatred! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Aizawa-san Multiplies Aizawasan Zoushoku – My cute girlfriend has multiplied! Expressionless and mysterious, Shino Aizawa is the fragile beauty in the class. She suddenly confesses her love to the main character, Souta Mizutani, but another Shino Aizawa appears thereafter… Twins…!? Or a doppelganger!? A fantasy romantic comedy by Seiichi Shiki, the creator of “Fujimura-kun Mates” begins here!! – CrunchyCrawl Review 1, Review 2
- Ajin Missing Chapters 2-62 Say you get hit by a truck and die. You come back to life. Good or bad? For high schooler Kei—and for at least forty-six others—immortality comes as the nastiest surprise ever. Sadly for Kei, but refreshingly for the reader, such a feat doesn’t make him a superhero. In the eyes of both the general public and governments, he’s a rare specimen who needs to be hunted down and handed over to scientists to be experimented on for life—a demi-human who must die a thousand deaths for the benefit of humanity. – CrunchyCrawl Reviews
- Aposimz Missing Chapters 2-9 With APOSIMZ, science-fiction manga master Tsutomu Nihei (Knights of Sidonia, BLAME!) takes us into at-once familiar and disorienting territory: a towering “City” built upon the ruins of a mysterious device from the distant past, a “Country of Dolls” of people afflicted with a disease that slowly turns them into machines. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Arakawa Under the Bridge You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. A charming, wistful, humanist tale of the strange people who live on the banks of the Arakawa touching the soul of a young man. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Arpeggio of Blue Steel A mysterious fleet equipped with superweapons, “The Fleet of Fog”, appears out of nowhere all over the world. Humanity is helpless against them, and is driven from the oceans. Seventeen years later, Gunzou Chihaya and his friends fight against the Fleet of Fog with the Fog submarine I401, along with the ship’s “Mental Model”, a human-like personality named Iona. The ultimate SF naval adventure! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Attack on Titan Missing Chapters 2-114 A century ago, the grotesque giants known as Titans appeared and consumed all but a few thousand humans. The survivors took refuge behind giant walls. Today, the threat of the Titans is a distant memory, and a boy named Eren yearns to explore the world beyond Wall Maria. But what began as a childish dream will become an all-too-real nightmare when the Titans return and humanity is once again on the brink of extinction…
- Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou The manga that spawned the anime “The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior”. When Usa-kun’s parents move for work, he begins living on his own. However, his new residence is full of eccentrics and perverts, but his crush, Ritsu-senpai, lives there as well…! An adolescent comedy with a 3:7 love to comedy ratio! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Buffalo 5 Girls The girls are sold as prostitutes in the towns that dot the arid desert. Each of them is forced to receive the lusts of men for their own reasons, and each of them fall in love. They have men they are in love with, but prostitutes aren’t free to choose who they love. “Love or life, which is more important to you?” “I pick love.” “But you can’t be in love if you’re dead.” Is there a way for these women to survive in a world filled with lust and violence? One day, Candy and Susie run from the brothel, seeking the freedom they can never hand. "We are stronger creatures!" Obey your instincts – the voice from within. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Cronos Haze Amagiri Academy—a school that takes up the entirety of a single island. Touya only has a vague recollection of his father and enrolls in this school that he attended in order to learn what became of him. But soon after school begins, Touya is dragged into one mysterious and troublesome affair after another…! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Crossing Time This is a collection of slice-of-life omnibus shorts about various girls and what happens to them at railroad crossings. Various dramatic pieces that occur while you hear “Clank, clank, clank” in the background. The bittersweet conversations that high school girls have, strange tales of the occult discussed by grade schoolers, or a boy being head over heels over a sexy girl… A series that’s all railroad crossings all the time that’ll be filled with situations that railroad crossing fans can’t resist. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Cuticle Detective Inaba A crimson-haired canine detective invites you to a labyrinth of strange cases. This is a detective story about a red-haired detective with a hair fetish, Inaba Hiroshi, with the help of his sidekicks, recklessly faces the Italian mob boss (who is a goat) that attacks Japan! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Devil’s Line Missing Chapters 2-66 Tsukasa, a college student, is rescued from an attack by a devil, one of many vampires that can blend in among the human population. Anzai, her savior, is a half-devil who exploits his supernatural gifts as a member of a shadowy police task force that specializes in devil-related crime in Tokyo. As Anzai continues to keep guard over Tsukasa, the two quickly forge a tentative bond—one that Anzai fears will test his iron-clad rule of never drinking human blood …
- Domestic Girlfriend Missing Chapters 2-215 High schooler Natsuo is hopelessly in love with his cheerful and popular teacher, Hina. However, one day at a mixer, he meets a moody girl by the name of Rui and ends up sleeping with her. Soon after, his father announces that he’s getting remarried to a woman with two daughters of her own. And who shows up in tow, other than both Hina and Rui?! Natsuo’s outrageous new life starts now!
- Donyatsu Chewy buddies in a strange world! Summer, 20XX. Donyatsu, a cat-like chocolate-covered donut, and his buddies begin their chillaxed lives in an abandoned world. Where have the humans gone? What happened to this world? It’s the beginning of a laid-back sci-fi adventure full of mystery and wonder. – CrunchyCrawl Review 1, Review 2
- Dragon Zakura 2 Prior to the 2020 Education Reform, “our man” is coming back! He’s the legendary attorney Sakuragi Kenji, who will waltz back to the fallen Ryuzan High School where the students’ academic aptitude is plummeting. In opposition to apathetic students and “The Empress” (Representative of the Chief Director) who wields overwhelming authority, he will start a revolution along with Mizuno, his former pupil. Part 2 of Dragon Zakura, the legendary “manga that will help you pass the University of Tokyo entrance exams” — which helped change the landscape of Japan’s university entrance exams — is here at last! Rest assured, entering the University of Tokyo is going to be a cinch. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Drifting Dragons Missing Chapters 2-17 The draking vessel Quin Zaza soars through the skies, hunting dragons that hide in the clouds. A single big catch means full coffers and all the meat they can eat, while failure means an empty wallet and an even emptier stomach. Join us as we log the crew’s grand adventures, chasing dreams of the sky, dragons, and gourmet cooking!
- Edens Zero Missing Chapters 2-32 Eleven months after the grand finale of Fairy Tail, master mangaka Hiro Mashima is back with a great adventure beyond imagination! All the steadfast friendship, crazy fighting, and blue cats you’ve come to expect… IN SPACE! A young boy gazes up at the sky and sees a streaming bolt of light. The friendly, armor-clad being at his side tells him gently, “That’s a dragon.” The fact that he’s joking isn’t important. What’s important is the look of wonder on the boy’s face… and the galaxy-spanning adventure that’s about to take place! Join Hiro Mashima (Fairy Tail, Rave Master) once more as he takes to the stars for another thrilling saga.
- Elan Palatinus No Crunchyroll Synopsis – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Fairy Tail Cute girl wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a club for the most powerful wizards. But instead her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu’s not your typical hero—he gets motion sickness, eats like a pig, and his best friend is a talking cat. With friends like this, is Lucy better off with her enemies? – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Farewell, My Dear Crammer Missing Chapters 2-15 A new girls’ soccer manga from Naoshi Arakawa, creator of Your Lie in April!
- Father and Son Chichi to Ko – Welcome to the bumpy, yet easygoing slice-of-life comedy of a certain father and son. The unpredictable and wild son, Shou. And the former gangster, hands-on father who looks out for him, You-san. Follow the lively father and son pair, as their everyday life is sure to eventful. Won’t you take a peek at this slice-of-life, slapstick but easygoing father and son comedy? – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Final Fantasy Lost Stranger Missing Chapters 2-18 Scoring a job at Square Enix, Sasaki Shogo’s dream of producing a Final Fantasy game finally seems within his grasp! But after he starts, he quickly discovers that the work has nothing to do with his favorite franchise at all… Disillusioned, his enthusiasm for FF begins waning despite his sister / co-worker Yuko’s attempts to lift his spirits. Their conversation is cut short, though, when a runaway truck suddenly careens toward the two of them…! When Shogo comes to, the first thing he sees is…a Moogle?! Wait, was that a Cure spell? And chocobos…?! Hurled into a Final Fantasy world unbound to any particular installment, how will an uber-fan like Shogo survive? – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Fukka Only Chapter 1 Available New meetings always come suddenly! The protagonist, Yuu Haruna, moves into a new town where he meets a somewhat strange girl who doesn’t have a cell phone. The girl, Fuuka, seems to have a strange allure that draws people to her, very much like a summer breeze. Looks like Yuu has been caught up in one wild love story! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Genshin Impact Aeons ago, the elder elemental gods granted civilization to the human race, but the world soon splintered as corruption and greed grew without check. Can the forces holding this world together be balanced against human desires, or is everything ultimately doomed to end in destruction? – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Girl May Kill A port town where the Mafia actively operates behind the scenes. Gohongi is a young man who has come back to this to place where he was born after many years and finds a job working at a video rental store, which also becomes his new home. It is here that he begins to live with a young girl named Mei and a homosexual by the name of Katsura. But both of them are members of the Mafia group, Lovely Town. And fifteen-year-old-Mei is a ruthless hitman. There have been rumors that the struggles between Mafia factions are becoming more intense. Still not able to completely grasp the situation, Gohongi winds up getting dragged into a world of trouble. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- GTO Paradise Lost Missing Chapters 2-88 Great Teacher Onizuka is back, and the next stage for his legend is … prison?! The trouble magnet of a teacher reveals that this stint behind bars is thanks to a certain incident with the class he became assistant homeroom teacher of half a year earlier: Kissho Academy’s new class for high school-aged celebrities! Does he regret the exploits that landed him in the slammer? Heck, no. In fact, he’s all too happy to calmly tell his fellow prisoners how the whole thing went down—if they’re willing to listen to his story from the very beginning. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Grand Blue Dreaming Missing Chapters 2-37 After moving out on his own to a seaside town, Iori Kitahara makes a college debut he never anticipated. A new chapter of his life unfolds, full of diving with beautiful girls and shenanigans with a gaggle of lovable bastards! Idiot-expert Kenji Inoue and au naturel authority Kimitake Yoshioka bring you a glorious college tale filled with booze-fueled antics!
- Gugure! Kokkuri-san “I am fluffy, I am. I am fluffy, I am.” “A super-lethargic, light, fluffy comedy about Kokkuri-san, by Kokkuri-san, for Kokkuri-san. Tired office ladies and the like might want to read this completely lethargic, heartful(?) 4-panel comic. There’s a lot I’d like to say about it, but if “little girl x hot guy” sounds appealing to you, you should read this.” – CrunchyCrawl Review 1, Review 2
- Holmes of Kyoto The antique shop Kura can be found on Kyoto’s Teramachi Sanjo shopping street. High school girl Mashiro Aoi ends up with a part-time job at Kura after a chance meeting the owner’s grandson, Yagashira Kiyotaka. Together, she and Kiyotaka–the keen-minded “Holmes of Kyoto”–end up taking all kinds of strange requests that come to the shop! The popular novel and winner of the 4th Kyoto Book Grand Prix, is getting its long-awaited comic adaptation! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Honkai Impact 2013: The 3rd Honkai War started in eastern Nagazora. 3 young girls survived the incident. After being rescued by the Schicksal Far East Branch, these girls were found to hold immense powers that may very well help the human race survive the Honkai onslaught. This is their story. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Hoshi no Samidare: The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer Asamiya Yuuhi was an ordinary college student… until the day a lizard showed up and asked him to help save the world. The next thing he knows, he’s been given a ring and special powers, plus an enemy stalking him. However, he’s saved in the nick of time by the girl next door, Samidare, who’s planning… WHAT kinds of things?! This is an unconventional story that mixes ordinary life with the bizarre and supernatural! – CrunchyCrawl Review 1, Review 2
- HYPERSONIC Music Club Only Chapter 1 Available In the world of tomorrow… when technology has reached it limits… a group of young cyborgs must battle the extra-dimensional monster girls for final control of the enigmatic force known only as…The Mystery Frequency! *Not reviewed due to short length and abrupt extended hiatus.
- Inside Mari A young man is a shut-in, with nothing to do but kill time. The sole pleasure in his life is following home an angelic high school girl he sees every day in a convenience store. Today, like any other day, he follows her, but… Shuzo Oshimi, the creator of Drifting Net Café and Flowers of Evil, continues to open hidden doors of the heart in this monthly serialized story! – CrunchyCrawl Review 1, Review 2, Review 3
- Insufficient Direction A natural match between the manga queen Moyoco Anno and the patron saint ofotaku, Hideaki Anno! When Moyoco Anno, the widely successful creator of women’s manga, married Hideaki Anno, creator of Evangelion and a director known to be the very model of anotaku, she held one important doubt: “Am I really ready to be an otaku’s wife?” Taking up that challenge, Moyoco Anno launched herself into the deep and beautiful world of married life. This comic essay, an account of the private lives of two of Japan’s most high-profile creators, is raw, unfiltered, and unforgettably hilarious. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Investor Z Mita Norifusa, whose “Dragon Zakura” started a revolution in Japan’s world of entrance exams, now brings you another school-drama manga about stock investments! Zaizen Takashi passes his entrance exams at the top of the heap, and starts his first year in junior high school at Dojuku Gakuen, a 130-year old super-advanced institute of higher education. The day after the entrance ceremony, “the secret” of the school is revealed to him, which concerns the existence of an "investment club," consisting only of the top student from each of the 6 grades. Its club members have a mission. They must invest from a capital of 300-billion yen and yield a profit of 8%, which is their annual goal. This is why Dojuku Gakuen, boasting the highest standards of education in all of Japan, is tuition free. "The most exciting game in the world. The ultimate game of ultimate thrill… In other words, money… Investments!" Here begins the story of the genius Zaizen, who bets the entirety of his youth on money. Learn, Zaizen… and make a bundle! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Is This Girl for Real!? Jun Yoshikawa is a boy with a manga artist for a mom. One night, he gets in a situation with a drunk stranger, Narumi Kawase, and decides to look after her. She becomes a live-in assistant at the Yoshikawa household as Jun takes care of her. This is an age-gap comedy about a pre-thirties, unfortunate beauty with no skills nor a job, and a perfect high schooler who helps out his mom and does the household chores as they live together. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Joshi Kausei Who needs dialog when you’re this cute? The beautiful (but unlucky) Momoko, the cool, collected Shibumi, and the refreshingly innocent Mayumi star in a “silent manga.” No speeches, no dialog! Just pictures, sound effects, and three high school girls living their daily lives. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Kiana Plays Honkai Fu Hua tries to teach Kiana, who just began playing the game based on her, the basics of HI3 as a veteran. However, she will soon discover the insurmountable gap of fortune that lies between her and Kiana. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- King’s Game: Origin “The King’s orders are absolute. Fail to obey, and you will be punished.” 30 years ago in the remote Yonaki Village, a black envelope is delivered to a single villager. The command inside threatens to draw the entire population into a terrible tragedy! Take a deep breath, steady your heart, and prepare for a shocking, terrifying survival horror adventure! The latest chapter in the wildly popular “King’s Game: Origin” saga has begun. It all starts here! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Knight’s & Magic A genius programmer and hardcore robot otaku is reborn into a world of knights and magic, where huge robots called Silhouette Knights roar across the land! Now reborn as Ernesti Echavarría, he uses his vast knowledge of machines and programming talents to begin to make his ultimate robot. But his actions have unexpected results…?! The dreams of a robot otaku will change the world! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Lofty Flower, Fall for Me!! Shiraishi Kouta has the brains and the looks. He’s the most popular guy at school. Every girl at school falls in love with him… or so he thought, until the badass, lofty flower, Kurokawa, fails to fall for his charms. A falling-in-love comedy by a new author, sure to make boys squeal! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- London Holiday Durandal and Rita meet on the bustling streets of London perchance. Away from the battlefields drenched in blood and encrusted with steel, what awaits them on these ancient lands? Will it be a new mission, or a long-due holiday? – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Love Theory Even if I’m hideous. Even if I’m broke. Even if there’s not one iota of sexiness to me. There HAS to be a way for me to snag my ideal woman. Masaki Satou (author of “The Ultra-Apathetic Spec Ops Squad JAP FIVE!”) and Keiya Mizuno (head writer of “My Dreams will come TRUUUUUE!”) come together for a hilarious, risque collaboration that just might help YOU find true love too! – CrunchyCrawl Review 1, Review 2, Review 3
- Memoirs of Amorous Gentlemen Perverts are people who know the shape of their desires. They have carefully traced those contours like a blind man using both hands to measure the shape of a vase. Colette works in a brothel in early 20th century Paris, an occupation she can’t escape. She and the other girls support each other, satisfying the desires of their clients, day in, day out. The one source of hope in her difficult life was her trysts with Leon. But Colette could never be sure if Leon really loved her… The strength of women in their pleasurable confines; the naked desires of the ‘amorous gentlemen.’ Welcome to a beautiful, bewitching bordello of love and desire. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Moon Shadow Himeko regains consciousness after the 1st Herrscher clone’s threat against St. Freya has subsided. When everyone is celebrating the recovery of Himeko, Fu Hua receives a mysterious mission with a strange instruction… – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Murder Incarnation A tragic loss. The endless despair that accompanies losing a loved one. A mysterious girl who appears at just the right moment. An unbelievable offer. “I can bring your lost loved one back to life, if you complete a simple task for me. Please kill three people, any three people, in the next 24 hours. Do that, and without fail I will revive them just as they were.” Could YOU take three lives to bring someone you love back from the dead? What value do you place on human life? "Murder Incarnation" is a mystery that asks that very question – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Okitenemuru Kanata and his friend Tokiji are ordinary teenagers in modern Japan. Mysterious deaths have begun to occur in their city, where the victim’s head will transform into an animal face and explode. There are rumors about these strange incidents, but one day it happens at Kanata’s school. Kanata is caught up in the incident and gains the special ability to “remove his limiter”. This allows him to greatly enhance a single ability of his, but after he uses it, another ability will go out of control. He encounters a mysterious, beautiful woman in a black skin-tight combat suit named Shiki. She forces Kanata and Tokiji to become deeply involved in these incidents. Just what is going on? What mysterious organization is behind this!? A world-spanning conspiracy begins to unfold – CrunchyCrawl Review
- One Room of Happiness That day, she was abducted. But to her, that abduction was a ray of hope — the beginning of a new life. The girl promises to marry her abductor, and the abductor offers plenty of “happiness.” This is the story of an abductor and his victim… How could it be so warm? – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Orange “What can I do now to prevent a future without Kakeru?” In the spring of my second year of high school, I received a letter from “myself”, ten years in the future. It urged the 16-year-old me to take action so I wouldn’t have the same regrets… – CrunchyCrawl Reviews
- Our Precious Conversations Missing Chapters 2-16 The new shojo manga from Robico, the hit creator of My Little Monster! Nozomi Aizawa has has kept her feelings for her schoolmate Azuma-kun a secret for quite a while, but the time has come for her to finally confess. His response, though, is far from ordinary! Led in circles by his hilarious tangents, these two awkward teenagers find themselves growing ever closer while muddling through misunderstandings and off-topic rants. When the airheaded stalker Aizawa-san finally connects with the petulant know-it-all Azuma-kun, the result is a romantic comedy worth talking about
- PARK Harajuku: Crisis Team! Several years from now, the great cities of the world will be destroyed by creatures from another planet. Their next target is…Tokyo’s famed Harajuku district! Only a trio of treasure-seeking shop girls can hope to save the day. But first, do they have what it takes to become members of the PARK Harajuku: Crisis Team? *Not reviewed due to its unusual format that is a cross between a light novel and a promotional advertisement like content.
- ReCollection Ichigo Takano, the genius of the shojo manga world, returns with a new series! A suspicious man who claims to be God hangs around amnesiac high school teacher Kanade Natsume. Even though “God” is a pest, the divine one says that he’ll (He’ll?) help Kanade get his memories back. What is it that Kanade has forgotten? Who is this “God”, really? Their strange cohabitation begins so Kanade can reclaim his lost “self”, dreams, love, past, and all! Ichigo Takano presents this first-rate mystery-romance – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Restaurant to Another World There is a certain restaurant in one corner of a shopping street near the office district. The historical restaurant, marked by a sign with a picture of a cat, is called “Western Cuisine Nekoya.” This restaurant looks completely normal through the week, but on Saturdays, it opens in secret exclusively to some very unique guests. During these hours, doors in various areas of a parallel world open to allow customers of many different races and cultures into the restaurant. This "Restaurant to Another World" and its food hold an exotic charm to these highly diverse customers. This is a story of the heartwarming, once-in-a-lifetime encounters between our reality and another world, between the restaurant’s customers and its owner, and the food shared among them all – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Scum’s Wish Kuzu no Honkai – We are the scum of humanity… Hanabi and Mugi are bathed in envious gazes from all around as a beautiful couple with excellent moral conduct. But these two apparently perfect people in an apparently perfect relationship share a secret they can’t tell anyone. – CrunchyCrawl Review 1, Review 2
- Scum’s Wish Decor As myriad seasons make their rounds, The scars of the past turn to memories. The spinoff serial of the painful and forlorn “distorted love story” has begun! *Not reviewed due to personal non-complete reading of original series.
- Second Key For the last 4,500 years, the 2nd Divine Key has been used to observe the other [parallel universes] branching from the [Imaginary Tree]. The zenith forebodes downfall, and even the most prosperous civilization could not stand the test of time. The answer submerged in the 2nd Divine Key is beginning to surface… *Not reviewed due to extreme short length and hyper specific content as a side story. Yes, this is yet another Honkai Impact series.
- Shindo Boy meets Girl!! Kazuo, a ronin aiming to get into a distinguished college of music, meets a girl who loves baseball. Her name is Uta Naruse, the piano prodigy who can play Debussy as if it were nothing! Manga may be a soundless way of storytelling, but your heart will be filled with beautiful music!! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Shonen Ashibe GO!GO! Goma-chan A new manga series based on the popular anime “Shounen Ashibe Go! Go! Goma-chan. Follow the cute and unusual daily life of energetic 1st grader, Ashibe and a baby harbor seal, Goma-chan!!! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Silver Nina Shimazaki Shutaro goes back home to the country, after losing his job in Tokyo. To his surprise, when he opens the door to his family home, he finds a beautiful little girl with silver hair and blue eyes. Taking place in a city on a plateau, a tired young man and a beautiful half Japanese girl bring you a story of the slow, calming life in the country!! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru Maid tearoom (Not Café) “Seaside“ exists in human sentiment overflowing Maruko shopping district, and it is truly ingenious! Hotori Arashiyama is a troublesome high school girl working as Midol(?) at local Maruko shopping district who has admiration for great detectives. Bustling action scenes unveil staged on slightly weird maid tearoom in this common town! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Space Brothers Missing Chapters 2-313 Two brothers looked to the starry skies as children and made a promise … Now, in the year 2025, the younger brother, Hibito, is carrying his out. He is an astronaut who has been selected as a crew member for mankind’s first long-term base on the moon. Meanwhile, the older brother, Mutta, has just been fired from his job and is unemployed, but decides to trust himself just one last time. A text message from Hibito sends him applying to be an astronaut too and shooting for the stars … The official Space Brothers manga is ready to launch – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Spirit Circle Fuuta Okeya is a normal middle school 2nd grade student. It was supposed to be a peaceful middle school life, but is turned upside down by an appearance of a transfer student, Kouko Ishigami who has a big scar on her forehead. This is a metempsychosis spectacle story in grand scale! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Springfest Shenzhou was at the height of power during the Tang Dynasty, yet its advanced civilization invited Honkai corruption. In the tides of destruction, even the great walls of Shenzhou crumbled, but its last line of defense, a Celestial named Phoenix, remained strong. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Star Light Woman The fate of the Earth has been entrusted to a single woman! A new SF comedy series! As more and more witnesses report seeing UFOs, a plain woman named Hoshi is working late at her part-time job. But she has an important secret! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Sukedachi 09 They deeply hate crime, strongly sympathize with bereaved families, and carry out “Revenge” under the law. They are the members of a special police task force, known as the “Assistors.” This action-filled human drama series depicts the lives and efforts of nine Assistors. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Sweetness and Lightning Missing Chapters 2-54 Having lost his wife, math teacher Kouhei Inuzuka is doing his best to raise his young daughter Tsumugi as a single father. He’s pretty bad at cooking and doesn’t have a huge appetite to begin with, but chance brings his little family and one of his students, Kotori Iida, together for homemade adventures. With those three cooks in the kitchen, it’s no wonder this dinner table drama is so delicious. – CrunchyCrawl Reviews
- Takahashi-san is Listening Takahashi-san ga Kiiteiru – I only overheard a little bit! High school student idol Ena Takahashi has a hobby she can’t tell anyone about… and that is listening in on the ridiculous conversations of class representative Nara-kun and the plain boy Mikage-kun. If her secret is discovered, people’s trust in her will be destroyed! She wants to retort, but she can’t! The eavesdropping short-gag manga full of tension and guilty conscience begins! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Talentless Nana An academy on an island in unnavigable waters. There, students trained tirelessly, to fight back against the enemies of humanity. The protagonist, a student newly transferred there, also sets out with the intention of eradicating all enemies of humankind. An unpredictable, intellectual suspense story of justice and evil. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Tales of Wedding Rings Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari – A high school girl becomes a newly-wed in another world. When Sato’s childhood friend Hime suddenly said good-bye, he chased after her and found himself in a fantasy world!! There Sato married Hime and became the legendary hero, the Ring King!! Dusk Maiden of Amnesia’s Maybe brings you an Out-of-this-world newly-wed romantic comedy!! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- The Diary of Ochibi “I can help you laugh, but I can’t take away the tears you’ve shed.” In Mametsubu-cho, a town somewhere in the ancient Japanese city of Kamakura, Ochibi lives a relaxed, easy life. With his friend Nazeni the dog, Jack the naughty kitten, and Pankui the hungry dog, Ochibi’s year in Mametsubu-cho is filled with encounters and new discoveries! Flower-viewing in spring, swimming in summer, collecting leaves in fall, and eating yummy food in winter. The changing seasons are drawn with a light touch. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- The Heroic Legend of Arslan Missing Chapters 2-70 Historical fantasy from Hiromu Arakawa, the creator of Fullmetal Alchemist! In the prosperous kingdom of Pars lies the Royal Capital of Ecbatana, a city of splendor and wonder, ruled by the undefeated and fearsome King Andragoras. Arslan is the young and curious prince of Pars who, despite his best efforts, doesn’t seem to have what it takes to be a proper king like his father. At the age of 14, Arslan goes to his first battle and loses everything as the blood-soaked mist of war gives way to scorching flames, bringing him to face the demise of his once glorious kingdom. However, it is Arslan’s destiny to be a ruler, and despite the trials that face him, he must now embark on a journey to reclaim his fallen kingdom.
- The Legend of Onikirimaru A demon boy who lacks horns on his head wields the cursed blade “Onikirimaru”, the one weapon that can slay a demon, in a never-ending battle with the demons that haunt Japan during the age of the samurai. Behind the stories of Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hidetsugu, Ishida Mitsinaru, and the other famous generals of the Japanese civil wars lurk secrets and demons… An astonishingly deep story about these demons and the sword Onikirimaru! And this also includes the secrets of Onikirimaru’s birth, which readers have always wanted to know. The legend of Onikirimaru explains clearly how Onikiri was born, and the hidden secrets of his past. Behold the battle between the darkness of the age of the samurai and Onikirimaru, as drawn by popular woman’s author Kei Kusunoki – CrunchyCrawl Review
- The Morose Mononokean Fukigen na Mononokean – The duty of the morose guide who leads mononoke from one world to the next. Ashiya has spent the first seven days of high school stuck in the infirmary because of a youkai attaching itself to him. He ends up asking the owner of a small tea room called the “Mononokean” for help. This is volume 1 of the mysterious stories involving the very morose owner of Mononokean guiding the youkai that happened to wander into this world go to the next world. – CrunchyCrawl Reviews
- The Seven Deadly Sins Missing Chapters 2-293 When they were accused of trying to overthrow the monarchy, the feared warriors the Seven Deadly Sins were sent into exile. Princess Elizabeth discovers the truth—the Sins were framed by the king’s guard, the Holy Knights—too late to prevent them from assassinating her father and seizing the throne! Now the princess is on the run, seeking the Sins to help her reclaim the kingdom. But the first Sin she meets, Meliodas, is a little innkeeper with a talking pig. He doesn’t even have a real sword! Have the legends of the Sins’ strength been exaggerated … ? Prepare to get swept away by an epic fantasy story and colorful cast of characters that will rewrite the history of manga as we know it.
- The Tenth Prism From the bestselling author Masahito Soda, creator of Firefighter! Daigo of Fire Company M – which sold over 8.3 million copies – and the kart racing manga Capeta (which sold over 6 million), comes The Tenth Prism. Soda’s new epic fantasy marks his entry into the genre, and is certain to be yet another hit. “In the distant future, or perhaps the past, a small country – the “Kingdom of Bones” – discovered a forbidden technology previously unbeknownst to man, and plunged the world into fear and despair.” With an illustrious history stretching back to antiquity, the Kingdom of Karan – loved by its citizens and neighbors alike – existed in peace and in harmony with nature. After the kingdom’s fall, however, its citizens scattered in exile across regions, and hope for its restoration rested on one small boy – the kingdom’s prince, Tsunashi. Though he is reluctant to take on the task of reviving the kingdom, the prince’s patched right eye conceals the mark of the prophesied savior: the Eye of Gold. When the Kingdom of Bones’ advance intensifies, a skillful ploy by a vassal finally removes the seal on the prince’s power. With threat from the mysterious Kingdom of Bones growing by the second, the curtain opens on Tsunashi’s journey to harness his concealed powers and fight for his kingdom. – CrunchyCrawl Review
- To Your Eternity Missing Chapters 2-94 A new manga from the creator of the acclaimed A Silent Voice, featuring intimate, emotional drama and an epic story spanning time and space, To Your Eternity is a totally unique and moving manga about death, life, reincarnation, and the nature of love. A lonely boy wandering the Arctic regions of North America meets a wolf, and the two become fast friends, depending on each other to survive the harsh environment. But the boy has a history, and the wolf is more than meets the eye as well…
- Toppu GP Missing Chapters 2-28 The new racing thrill ride from the creator of Oh! My Goddess and Paradise Residence! Toppu Uno never wanted to race motorcycles. He was perfectly content watching his sister ride—with his eagle eyes, he knew her lap times before the the stopwatch did. When he’s convinced to take a ride on a minibike for the first time, his hours of observation translate into instant skill on the track. But turning a quick lap and winning a race are two very different things, and Toppu’s got a long way to go before he’s ready for the big leagues: MotoGP, the highest level of two-wheeled road racing.
- UQ Holder Missing Chapters 2-144 Negi Springfield, the boy wizard of the hit manga Negima!, fought and won many battles. Now it is decades later and Negi’s grandson(!), a little boy name Touta, dreams of leaving his quiet village and heading to the City. But first he must defeat his teacher … the immortal vampire, Evangeline! Witness the dramatic beginning of a futuristic battle fantasy—the newest series by Ken Akamatsu, creator of Love Hina and Negima! – CrunchyCrawl Review
- Wave, Listen to Me Missing Chapters 2-24 From manga legend Hiroaki Samura, creator of Blade of the Immortal and Die Wergelder, comes something completely different, the journey of one disgruntled young woman’s journey into the wild rapids of talk radio! The stage is Sapporo, Hokkaido. One night, our heroine, Minare Koda, spills her heartbroken woes to a radio station worker she meets while out drinking one night. The next day, she hears a recording of her pitiful grumbling being played live over the air. Minare storms into the station in a rage, only to then be duped by the station director into doing an impromptu talk show explaining her harsh dialogue. With just one recording, the many eccentric facets of Minare’s life begin to pull every which direction as she falls ever deeper into the world of radio.
- YanOta: The Delinquent and the Otaku Saeki Kazuko is your average adult otaku who also happens to dislike men and delinquents. Yet her neighbor, Aikawa Ryuou, is a delinquent grade schooler who won’t leave her alone! Her peaceful otaku days are in danger, but is there a reason for it? – CrunchyCrawl Review